Petoskey's Fourth of July Celebration
Petoskey will once again be celebrating the 4th of July with a wonderful parade, entertainment at the waterfront immediately following, and then the fireworks display at dusk.
Friday, July 4, 2014
Time: 6:00 pm To Dark
Location: Petoskey - Downtown & Waterfront
- 6pm: Parade route - Hill St. to Kalamazoo to Mitchell St. to Petoskey St. to Lake St. ending at the gazebo in Pennsylvania Park.
- 7pm: Live music featuring the Jelly Roll Blues Band at the Midway Commons area of Bayfront Park.
- 7 - 9pm: Ice Cream Social at the Little Traverse History Museum
- 7:30pm: Vintage Baseball Exhibition - The Petoskey Mossbacks will be giving us a taste of yesteryear with a vintage baseball exhibition at the Ed White Field in Bayfront Park
- 9:30 pm - Million Dollar Sunset - Ooohs & Aaahs BEFORE the fireworks!
- Dusk (approx. 10:35) ~ Let the FIREWORKS begin!
For more information please visit Petoskey Chamber of Commerce