Skiing and Snowboarding
Located between Boyne Highlands and Boyne Mountain, The Inn at Bay Harbor allows you and your family to enjoy all of the snowsports available at both nearby resorts. Cruise down the slopes on skis, snowboards, or tubes. Try your hand at cross country skiing, snowshoeing, or telemark. Turn a figure 8 on our skating rink. Take a lesson to learn to ski or improve your snowboarding form. Enjoy romantic nights on a horse drawn sleigh rides, dog sled rides, or take to the trails on snowmobiles. Or retreat from it all with a spa treatment at The Spa at The Inn at Bay Harbor.
Our Two Mountains: Boyne Highlands and Boyne Mountain
- The highest vertical in lower Michigan
- Mile long runs
- Eight terrain parks with varying degrees of difficulty
- 115 runs
- Over 850 acres of powdered snow for your enjoyment
- Two halfpipes
- The only 6 person chairlift and many more chair lifts all over the mountains
- Michigan's longest conveyer lifts in our FREE Beginner areas
- The areas only tubing parks
- Award winning dining on the tops of the mountains
- The highly acclaimed Boyne Snowsports Academy
You can purchase BOYNE lift tickets at the front desk.
Want to plan ahead? Let our concierge service arrange a lesson for your group.