A Place Like No Other. At the Inn you’re invited to slip into a lifestyle that is equal parts rejuvenation and indulgence, to share the simple pleasures of peaceful, uninterrupted relaxation, and enjoy a well-deserved break.
As part of our continued commitment to ensure exceptional experiences for our guests, the Inn at Bay Harbor will be undergoing room renovations starting November 5, 2018.
Guests may notice work activity, but we will strive to ensure minimal disruption to your visit. Work will be limited to an area of the hotel closed to guests and noise will be limited to daytime hours. We look forward to welcoming guests to completely refreshed rooms in spring of 2019.
Our mandatory Resort Activities Fee is calculated as 7% of the room rate per day, and includes:
- Shuttle service upon request to Petoskey's Gaslight District, Village at Bay Harbor, Bay Harbor Golf Club, Crooked Tree Golf Club, and Odawa Casino
- Unlimited local and U.S. domestic long distance phone calls
- Valet parking (gratuity at guest discretion)
- Morning coffee in the lobby
- Kilwins Chocolate amenity, bottled water, and microwavable popcorn in guest rooms
- Evening refresh service upon request
- Daily newspaper
- Washer and dryer machines on the second floor
- DVD player and movie library available from Reception Desk
- Board games available from Reception Desk
- Outdoor council fire and s'mores upon request
- Two-hour beach cruiser rental
- Inn Kids activities (available all summer and select winter holidays)
- Fly fishing instruction (Friday evening, Memorial Day-Labor Day)
- Range balls at Crooked Tree Golf Club and Bay Harbor Golf Club (Proper golf attire required, guests under 16 must be accompanied by a parent)
- Lawn games
- Snowshoe rental