Princess Gala • Matinee
We've added even more magic! Enchantment awaits at the Inn at Bay Harbor’s Princess Gala Matinee! You and your young princesses and princes are invited to join seven Disney-inspired characters for a fairytale afternoon in the Arlington Ballroom. Honored guests can enjoy the royal treatment with a delicious lunch buffet, character performances, interactive activities, and of course, dancing! Plus, all guests enjoy time for meet-and-greets and photos with the characters!
Make your child’s day extra-special with a Crowning Moment. With this add-on experience, Cinderella will dub your little one a princess or prince for the night and provide a keepsake tiara or crown upon entry to the event.
PRINCESS GALA • MATINEE >
Saturday, November 19 | 11:30am | $49 per person
Arlington Ballroom, lower level
Dress-up and costumes are encouraged!
Both child and adult event attendees must have a ticket. Infants and children under 2 years old can attend free of charge on the lap of a ticketed adult.
Due to the nature of this event, all ticket sales are final.
Schedule & Events
- 11:30am | Check-in available
- 11:45am | Doors open. Cinderella welcomes all guests, plus Crowning Moment for add-on ticket holders
- Noon | Princesses grand entrance
- Dinner served as princesses rotate tables for meet-and-greet and individual photos
- Princesses take the stage for performances and activities
- Guests invited onto the dance floor with princesses
- 1:30pm | Farewell
- 1:40-2pm | Group photo opportunity with all princesses
On the Menu
- Garden Salad Bar
- Mixed Greens, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Carrots, Red Onions
- Assorted Dressings
- Dinner Rolls
- Make-Your-Own Pasta Bar
- Gemelli , Marinara Sauce, Alfredo Sauce, Grilled Chicken, Meatballs, Parmesan Cheese
- Steamed Broccoli
- Chicken Tenders
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Assorted Cookies, Brownies, and Desserts
Princesses in Attendance
Beauty & The Beast
Elsa & Anna
Princess & The Frog
The Little Mermaid