Join the Inn at Bay Harbor for Wine on the Bay, a weekend of events for wine lovers on Mother’s Day Weekend, May 10-12. Located on Lake Michigan’s Little Traverse Bay, in the heart of Michigan’s wine country in the Petoskey Wine Region, Wine on the Bay features tasting events, special dining menus, Sparkle at The Spa, wine touring, and is capped off with Mother’s Day Brunch in The Sagamore Room.
Friday, 4-6pm, Complimentary
Complimentary wine tasting reception for resort guests hosted by the Inn's Sommelier.
Wine Pairing Feature Menu
Vintage Chophouse | Wine Bar
The Inn's lakefront restaurant is offering a special Wine Pairing Feature Menu available all weekend. Vintage also features over 120 wines to expand your palate. For reservations, call 231.439.4051.
Sparkle at The Spa
Saturday, 10am-noon: $25 per person, includes choice of one mini spa treatment
The Spa at Inn at Bay Harbor
Start your day at The Spa with mini treatments, mimosas, prizes and petit pastries. Choose from mini treatment options, shop and sample our retail collection with our knowledgable staff, and enjoy mimosas while you take time to shine, plus attendance enters you to win prizes!
Treatment Options: Mini Manicure, Mini Pedicure, or 25-Minute Massage
Space is limited, reservations required. Call 231.439.4046.
Petoskey Wine Region Tour
Saturday, 1-3pm: Complimentary Transportation
Rudbeckia Farm, Walloon Lake Winery, and Mackinaw Trail Winery
The Inn's shuttle will take guests to experience three local wineries in the AVA-accredited Petoskey Wine Region to enjoy tastings and the gorgeous countryside scenery. Visit Rudbeckia Farm, Walloon Lake Winery, and Mackinaw Trail Winery on this tour. Event attendees are also welcome to explore the 12 wineries along the trail of the Petoskey Wine Region on their own. A brochure and information is available from the Inn's Concierge. Space is limited, reservations required. Call 231.439.4000.
Wine Tasting Mixer
Saturday, 5-7pm: $45 per person
Experience the wines of Michigan, alongside wines of the world. Hand-selected by the Inn's Sommelier, each tasting table offers themed wine tastings with perfectly paired small bites. Tickets are $45 and include 13 wine tastings at four stations, food pairings, a commemorative wine glass, and live music.
Table 1 - Pinot Noir
• Chateau De Pizay, Morgon, Beaujolais, France ·
• Chateau Grand Traverse Gamay Noir, Old Mission Peninsula, Michigan ·
• Shady Lane Bläufrankish, Leelanau Peninsula, Michigan
Pairing: Seared Duck Breast with Lingonberry
Table 2 - Champagne & Sparkling
• Vueve Cliquot, Reims, Champagne, France
• Bianco Vigna Prosecco- Brut, Veneto Italy
• L. Mawby, Blanc de Blancs, Leelanau Peninsula, Michigan
• M. Lawrence, Sex, Brut Rose, Leelanau Peninsula, Michigan
Pairing: Smoked Salmon Blini
Table 3 - Cabernet
• Blacksmith Cabernet, Sonoma, California
• Tablon Cabernet, Lake Michigan Shore AVA, Michigan
• Black Star Farms Cabernet Franc, Leelanau Peninsula, Michigan
Pairing: Wagyu Flank Steak with Roasted Fingerling Potato
Table 4 - Riesling
• Bollig-Lehnert Riesling Kabinett, Trittenheimer Apotheke, Germany
• Chateau Grand Traverse Whole Cluster Riesling, Old Mission Peninsula, Michigan
• Rudbeckia Farm Tip of the Mitt Riesling, Tip of the Mitt AVA, Petoskey, Michigan
Pairing: Wedge Salad Skewer
Mother's Day Brunch Sunday, 11am-3pm: $34 per person · $16 ages 12 and under • Ages five and under are free The Sagamore Room
Celebrate Mom with an extensive brunch buffet overlooking Lake Michigan in The Sagamore Room. Enjoy delicious salads, breakfast items, carved meat, sweets, and more. Menu.
For reservations, call 231.439.4051.