Bed & Breakfast
As the nights become cooler and the mornings start to feel crisp, the vivid beauty of Bay Harbor is impossible to ignore. The days are pleasant and the there is a sense of anticipation in the air. Trees burst forth with a fiery display of autumn colors and the crackle of leaves is offset by the crackle of your fireplace.
It's the perfect time of the year to explore the natural beauty of northern Michigan with leisurely drives along scenic highways and invigorating hikes through the woods, plus all the resort amenities of the Inn at Bay Harbor.
With midweek rates starting at $179 per night, including breakfast for two each morning, you're sure to fall in love with Bay Harbor in autumn.
Your Experience Includes:
- Overnight hotel accommodations
- Breakfast for two in The Sagamore Room
- Valet parking
- Outdoor pool and hot tub
- Fitness center
- Range balls at Crooked Tree Golf Club and Bay Harbor Golf Club (Proper golf attire required, guests under 16 must be accompanied by a parent.)
- Shuttle service to the Village at Bay Harbor, Bay Harbor Golf Club, Crooked Tree Golf Club, and Petoskey's historic Gaslight District
- Two-hour beach cruiser bike rentals
Offer subject to change, availability is limited. Rate does not include taxes or resort fee.