Michigan Wine Experience
Explore the flavors of northern Michigan this spring with the Michigan Wine Experience package. With rates starting at $182, your stay includes a bottle of Black Star Farms Pinot Noir and charcuterie board delivered to your room. Spring is also the perfect time to take a tour of the Bay View Wine Trail, a collection of 12 wineries in the Little Traverse Bay region that surrounds Bay Harbor. Plus, each Saturday during the month of April, our Sommelier will lead themed wine tastings in the lobby, complimentary to Inn guests.
Rates start at $182 per night. Available for stays April 1-May 31.
Your Experience Includes:
- Overnight accommodations at Inn at Bay Harbor
- Breakfast for two in The Sagamore Room
- Bottle of Black Star Farms Pinot Noir
- Charcuterie Board
- Valet parking
- Round-trip transportation to Petoskey's historic Gaslight District and Village at Bay Harbor
Spring Wine Tasting Series, complimentary to guests:
- April 6 - Wines of the Pacific Northwest
- April 13 - Spanish and Portuguese Wines
- April 20 - The Indigenous Grapes of Italy
- April 27 - America's Grand Cru Vineyards: Napa Valley
*All packages are subject to taxes and resort fees. Restrictions may apply. Gratuities and service charges are additional. Cannot be combined with any other promotion or offer.