Autumn at the Inn
- Enjoy a place like no other during a season like no other.
Autumn is a special time in northern Michigan. The crisp Lake Michigan air, and the sight of the leaves bursting into brilliant color along the rolling hills is an experience to cherish. Between the beauty, relaxing atmosphere, and central location of the Inn at Bay Harbor, there's no better place to settle in and enjoy a fall getaway up north. Whether it's a scenic drive through the Tunnel of Trees, a taste of locally-made wines, a round of fall golf, or a local harvest festival, there's something for everyone to enjoy during autumn at the Inn.
Rates start at $258 per night!
Your experience includes:
- Overnight accommodations in a newly updated room or suite
- Breakfast for two in The Sagamore Room
- Valet parking
- Outdoor pool (seasonal) and hot tub (year-round)
- Easy access to Bay Harbor Golf Club, Crooked Tree Golf Club, and quaint downtown shopping districts Petoskey, Harbor Springs, Boyne City, and Charlevoix.
All rates are subject to taxes and resort fees. Restrictions may apply. Cannot be combined with any other promotion or offer.