Inn at Bay Harbor is at the center of the finest skiing in the Midwest. Don't pass up your chance to experience the best ski and ride package around, with the luxury of the Inn and lift tickets to both Boyne Mountain and Boyne Highlands!
Discover the joy of winter sports in northern Michigan with rates starting at just $263 per night for a newly renovated room at the Inn, breakfast for two, two Open-to-Close lift tickets daily, and more. Lift tickets are valid at both Boyne Highlands and Boyne Mountain, making the Inn's central location to both resorts easy to take full advantage of.
- Overnight lodging in a newly renovated room at Inn at Bay Harbor
- Breakfast for two each morning in The Sagamore Room
- Two night-of-arrival lift tickets (valid Wednesdays-Saturdays), valid at Boyne Highlands and Boyne Mountain
- Two Open-to-Close lift tickets following each night stay, valid at Boyne Highlands and Boyne Mountain
- Tubing tickets, valid at Boyne Highlands and Boyne Mountain
- VIP Ski Locker Access at Boyne Mountain with complimentary valet parking, room for up to six peoples' gear, plus hot cocoa and coffee.
- Valet parking
- Outdoor hot tub
- Snowshoe rental from Inn at Bay Harbor
- Shuttle service to/from Petoskey's historic Gaslight District
Ski & Stay Packages available November 27, 2019 through March 28, 2020. Rates are subject to taxes/resort fees. Restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Call ahead for Tubing hours of operation, tubing parks open for the season after Skiing. Night skiing is available select dates December-March, Wednesdays-Saturdays, with expanded hours during the holidays. Juniors ages 6-15, receive reduced ticket pricing and guests ages 5 and under sleep, ski, and ride free!