Summer at the Inn, there is truly nothing like it. We invite you to plan early for the summer vacation of your dreams at a place like no other. With a stunning location on Lake Michigan's Little Traverse Bay, newly renovated rooms in 2019, award-winning golf, several gourmet dining options, and countless activities for you and your family, there's something for everyone to look forward to for your 2020 summer trip.
Discover a luxurious lakeside oasis along crystal clear Lake Michigan. Relax in a private beach cabana or quiet hammock and listen to the peaceful waves, make special memories with friends and family as you play lawn games on the lush grass, and enjoy a delicious meal al fresco at one of our several dining options. Take advantage of complimentary bike rentals and cruise the miles of paved bike path, or play a round of world-class golf at Bay Harbor Golf Club. There's something for everyone this summer at the Inn, and no matter how you spend your vacation with us, your memories will last a lifetime.
Plan your summer 2020 trip up north! Your experience includes:
- Overnight accommodations in a freshly renovated room at the Inn at Bay Harbor
- Breakfast buffet for two each morning in The Sagamore Room
- Access to beach, outdoor pool, and hot tub
- Valet parking
- Lakeside bonfire and s'mores nightly
- Lawn games, two-hour beach cruiser rental, Inn Kids activities
- Shuttle service upon request to Petoskey's Gaslight District, Village at Bay Harbor, Bay Harbor Golf Club, Crooked Tree Golf Club, and Odawa Casino
- Fly fishing instruction (Friday evenings, Memorial Day-Labor Day)
- Range balls at Crooked Tree Golf Club and Bay Harbor Golf Club (Proper golf attire required, guests under 16 must be accompanied by a parent)
- Convenient central location to quaint downtown areas, local wineries, marinas, and more.
*Two-night minimum in place on summer weekends. Saturday arrivals require a three-night stay.