Weddings held May-October are considered summer weddings. See below for variable pricing.
Check-In & Check-Out
Check-in and check-out for the Inn at Bay Harbor, Crooked Tree Cottages, and Lakeside Cottages takes place at Inn at Bay Harbor. A credit card is required for check-in. Use of debit cards is discouraged due to checking account holds. Express check-out is available. Late check-out must be approved by Guest Services.
Inn at Bay Harbor • Check-in: 4pm, Check-out: 11am
Lakeside Cottages • Check-in: 4pm, Check-out: 11am
Crooked Tree Cottages • Check-in: 4pm, Check-out: 11am
The breathtaking panoramic view of Little Traverse Bay accented by the sparkle of clear waters and our million dollar sunsets offers a striking backdrop as you become a married couple.
BAY HARBOR GOLF CLUB
Overlooking the sweeping shoreline bluffs of The Links golf course and Little Traverse Bay, you have several options for a ceremony location on the beautiful grounds of Bay Harbor Golf Club.
Located in the lower level of the resort, our 3,000 square foot ballroom is in reserve for inclement weather and winter ceremonies.
THE SAGAMORE ROOM & TERRACE
Seating wedding parties of up to 175 guests, The Sagamore Room and Terrace offers a bright, elegant setting for an intimate indoor-outdoor reception. French doors line the walls, inviting your guests to step out onto our spacious terrace and take in the fresh air - and the unparalleled views of Lake Michigan.
BAY HARBOR GOLF CLUB
Situated on elevated shorefront bluffs with uninterrupted views of Lake Michigan, Bay Harbor Golf Club is a reception setting like no other. From the traditional clubhouse to its storybook locale along The Quarry golf course, Bay Harbor Golf Club offers everything you need to create the ultimate wedding day. Allows seating for up to 150 guests.
With a grand 3,000 square foot ballroom, the Arlington provides plenty of luxurious space for large wedding parties, while preserving the sense of personality and intimacy that makes for an unforgettable wedding day. Allows seating for up to 150 guests.
- The happy couple receives a complimentary one-bedroom suite for two nights when the reception is confirmed.
- Wedding blocks are happily offered at a discounted rate and must be guaranteed to the master bill. Any unused rooms will be charged to this master/wedding bill for payment upon departure.
- Rates and 10% Resort Service Fee are subject to a 6% Michigan State Sales and Use Tax. Rates are also subject to a 5% Local Lodging Assessment.
- Rates are per room, per night. A two-night minimum applies to the weekend (Friday and Saturday)
- Should you wish to hold rooms, a formal agreement will be written, based on availability.
An initial deposit in the amount of $2,000 is due with the signed contract and 80% of the estimated food and beverage check, is due 30 days prior to the event. Final balance is due 5 days prior to the event. All deposits are non-refundable and coincide with cancellation fee if the event is to cancel. First nights lodging deposit will be required with individual reservations
- Reception rental fee of $10,000 for the Inn at Bay Harbor's Sagamore Room and Terrace, late June-September; May-mid June & October, $7,500. For winter weddings November-April, contact sales manager for rates.
- Reception rental fee of $9,000 for the Bay Harbor Golf Club, late June-September; May-mid June & October, $5,000.
- Ceremony rental fee of $1,500.
- Rental fee and Ceremony fee both subject to 6% sales tax and 22% service charge.
- Lake Lawn rental fee includes white wood chairs, wireless microphone, two speakers, and set up and tear down. In case of rain, back up space is the Arlington Ballroom.
- Inn at Bay Harbor rental fee includes: tables, signature chairs, dance floor, white linens, glassware, flatware, chinaware, set-up and tear down.
- Bay Harbor Golf Club rental fee includes: tables, white wooden chairs, white linens, glassware, flatware, chinaware, set-up and tear down. Dance floor not included.
- Set up available after breakfast service Saturday morning.
- Entertainment must end at 11pm; vacate room by midnight.
- 125 capacity for inside The Sagamore Room with included signature chairs, maximum dining room capacity of 175 with white chiavari chairs (chiavari chair rental is an additional $1,000). 150 capacity for Bay Harbor Golf Club.
- An additional 40 seats are available on terrace if a tent is rented.
- Tent Rental for The Sagamore Room's Terrace is $1,800.00 plus 6% sales tax and 22% service fee, and includes tent, clear sides, and lights.
- Removal of restaurant tables incurs a $1,000 fee plus 6% tax and 22% service charge.
- Bar set-up fee of $150 per bar.
- Food and Beverage minimum of $15,000
- Cake Service/Cutting Flat Fee is $1.50 per slice
- Welcome/Amenity Bag Delivery Fee - $3 per room
- All decorations must be provided by the wedding party
- Dance floor is included in rental fee for Inn at Bay Harbor. For Bay Harbor Golf Club, dance floor is rented separately via a third party.
- All food and beverage is taxed at 6% Michigan sales tax and 22% service charge
- Oncore AV is Inn at Bay Harbor's exclusive provider for audio/visual needs. Because the use of another provider will necessarily involve the use of some of Inn at Bay Harbor's and Oncore AV's equipment and experience, a minimum hourly rate of $75 (Mon-Sat) & $150 (Sun & Holidays) will be charged accordingly. A representative from Oncore AV will reach out directly to the group contact once a final contract is signed.