Weddings held May-October are considered summer weddings. See below for variable pricing.
Check-In & Check-Out
Check-in and check-out for the Inn at Bay Harbor, Crooked Tree Cottages, and Lakeside Cottages takes place at Inn at Bay Harbor. A credit card is required for check-in. Use of debit cards is discouraged due to checking account holds. Express check-out is available. Late check-out must be approved by Guest Services.
Inn at Bay Harbor • Check-in: 4pm, Check-out: 11am
Lakeside Cottages • Check-in: 4pm, Check-out: 11am
Crooked Tree Cottages • Check-in: 4pm, Check-out: 11am
The breathtaking panoramic view of Little Traverse Bay accented by the sparkle of clear waters and our million dollar sunsets offers a striking backdrop as you become a married couple.
BAY HARBOR GOLF CLUB
Overlooking the sweeping shoreline bluffs of The Links golf course and Little Traverse Bay, you have several options for a ceremony location on the beautiful grounds of Bay Harbor Golf Club.
Located in the lower level of the resort, our 3,000 square foot ballroom is in reserve for inclement weather and winter ceremonies.
THE SAGAMORE ROOM & TERRACE
Seating wedding parties of up to 175 guests, The Sagamore Room and Terrace offers a bright, elegant setting for an intimate indoor-outdoor reception. French doors line the walls, inviting your guests to step out onto our spacious terrace and take in the fresh air - and the unparalleled views of Lake Michigan.
BAY HARBOR GOLF CLUB
Situated on elevated shorefront bluffs with uninterrupted views of Lake Michigan, Bay Harbor Golf Club is a reception setting like no other. From the traditional clubhouse to its storybook locale along The Quarry golf course, Bay Harbor Golf Club offers everything you need to create the ultimate wedding day. Allows seating for up to 150 guests.
With a grand 3,000 square foot ballroom, the Arlington provides plenty of luxurious space for large wedding parties, while preserving the sense of personality and intimacy that makes for an unforgettable wedding day. Allows seating for up to 150 guests.
- The happy couple receives a complimentary one-bedroom suite for two nights when the reception is confirmed.
- Wedding blocks are happily offered at a discounted rate and must be guaranteed to the master bill. Any unused rooms will be charged to this master/wedding bill for payment upon departure.
- Rates and 10% Resort Service Fee are subject to a 6% Michigan State Sales and Use Tax. Rates are also subject to a 5% Local Lodging Assessment.
- Rates are per room, per night. A two-night minimum applies to the weekend (Friday and Saturday)
- Should you wish to hold rooms, a formal agreement will be written, based on availability.