Thank you for sharing your #BestofBayHarbor memories with us! By agreeing to these content terms you are allowing the Inn to use your submission. Please read the details below carefully.
A submission is defined as follows:
When you to post or submit comments, reviews, endorsements, pictures, videos and other content ("User Content"), either directly via social media, email or our website, or using the hashtag #BestofBayHarbor and/or "tagging" our social media accounts. User Content does not include your account registration data, and providing User Content is voluntary.
Use of Content
As between Inn at Bay Harbor and you, you retain ownership over your User Content. By providing User Content, you grant (and promise that you have the right to grant) to Inn at Bay Harbor a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable, non-exclusive license to use, copy, distribute, publicly display, modify, create derivative works, commercialize and sublicense your User Content, in any media for any legal purpose, without any additional consideration or compensation due to you. To the extent that your User Content includes names, biographical information, or other identifying features ("Likeness") of you or your family members (including children), you hereby consent to Inn at Bay Harbor publishing and using your Likeness:
(i) in the context of your User Content and (ii) for any other lawful purpose, including marketing Inn at Bay Harbor's products and services.
By submitting User Content to Hanna Andersson, you promise that:
· you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights to the User Content;
· you are waiving all "moral rights" that you may have in User Content;
· all User Content is accurate;
· you are at least 18 years old.
You further promise that you will not submit any User Content:
· that violates the terms described above;
· that is false, inaccurate or misleading;
· that contains confidential information;
· that infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
· that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
· for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
· that includes any information that references other websites or personal information