Few celebrations promise more romance than a sunset wedding on the shore of Little Traverse Bay, followed by an outdoor reception under the stars-or an indoor celebration with panoramic views of Lake Michigan. Through careful choreography with our Certified Wedding Planners, we'll help you make the most of our setting and services on your big day, leaving you free to welcome guests, prepare, and celebrate your bright future.
Check-In & Check-Out
Check-in and check-out for the Inn at Bay Harbor, Crooked Tree Cottages, and Lakeside Cottages takes place at Inn at Bay Harbor. A credit card is required for check-in. Use of debit cards is discouraged due to checking account holds. Express check-out is available. Late check-out must be approved by Guest Services.
Inn at Bay Harbor • Check-in: 4pm, Check-out: 11am
Lakeside Cottages • Check-in: 4pm, Check-out: 11am
Crooked Tree Cottages • Check-in: 4pm, Check-out: 11am
The breathtaking panoramic view of Little Traverse Bay accented by the sparkle of clear waters and our million dollar sunsets offers a striking backdrop as you become a married couple.
BAY HARBOR GOLF CLUB
Overlooking the sweeping shoreline bluffs of The Links golf course and Little Traverse Bay.
Located in the lower level of the resort, our 3,000 square foot ballroom is in reserve for inclement weather and winter ceremonies.
THE SAGAMORE ROOM & TERRACE
Seating wedding parties of up to 175 guests, The Sagamore Room and Terrace offers a bright, lively setting for an intimate indoor-outdoor reception. French doors line the walls, inviting your guests to step out onto our spacious terrace and take in the fresh air - and the unparalleled views of Lake Michigan.
BAY HARBOR GOLF CLUB
Situated on elevated shorefront bluffs with uninterrupted views of Lake Michigan, Bay Harbor Golf Club is a reception setting like no other. From the traditional clubhouse to its storybook locale along The Quarry golf course, Bay Harbor Golf Club offers everything you need to create the ultimate wedding day. Allows seating for up to 150 guests.
With a grand 3,000 square foot ballroom, the Arlington provides plenty of luxurious space for large wedding parties, while preserving the sense of personality and intimacy that makes for an unforgettable wedding day. Allows seating for up to 150 guests.
- Rates and 7% Resort Service Fee are subject to a 6% Michigan State Sales and Use Tax. Rates are also subject to a 5% Local Lodging Assessment.
- Rates are per room, per night. A two-night minimum applies to the weekend (Friday and Saturday).
- Weddings require a 20-room minimum per night. Subject to availability and number of guests attending.
- The happy couple receives a complimentary room on wedding night when room block is met.
- Should you wish to hold rooms, a formal agreement will be written, based on availability.
An initial deposit in the amount of $1,000 is due with the signed contract and 80% of the estimated check, excluding beverage service, is due 30 days prior to the event. Final balance, excluding beverage service, is due 5 days prior to the event. All deposits are non-refundable and coincide with cancellation fee if the event is to cancel. First nights lodging deposit will be required with individual reservations.
- Reception rental fee of $6,000 for the Inn at Bay Harbor's Sagamore Room and Terrace, June-September; May & October, $3,500.
- Reception rental fee of $5,000 for the Bay Harbor Golf Club, June-September; May & October, $3,500.
- Ceremony rental fee of $1,500, June-September; May & October, $1,000.
- Rental fee and Ceremony fee both subject to 6% sales tax and 22% service charge.
- Lake Lawn rental fee includes white wood chairs, set up and tear down. In case of rain, back up space is the Arlington Ballroom.
- Inn at Bay Harbor and Bay Harbor Golf Club rental fees includes: tables, existing dining room chairs, dance floor, white linens, glassware, flatware, chinaware, set-up and tear down.
- Set up available after breakfast service Saturday morning.
- Entertainment must end at 11pm; vacate room by midnight.
- 125 capacity for inside the dining room, maximum dining room capacity 0f 175 with white chavari chairs (chavari chair rental is an additional $1,000)
- An additional 40 seats are available on terrace if a tent is rented ($1,800 plus tax and fee for tent).
- Sunday & Friday wedding reception rental fee of $3,500 for The Sagamore Room and Terrace; rental fee subject to 6% sales tax and 22% service charge, June-September
- Sunday & Friday ceremony rental fee of $1,000 for The Sagamore Room and Terrace; plus 6% sales tax and 22% service charge, June-September
- Removal of restaurant tables incurs a $1,000 fee plus 6% tax and 22% service charge
- Food and Beverage minimum of $10,000, June-September; May & October minimum of $7,500 (Inn at Bay Harbor & Bay Harbor Golf Club)
- Sunday & Friday wedding food and beverage minimum of $7,500, June-September (Inn at Bay Harbor & Bay Harbor Golf Club)
- Cake Service/Cutting Flat Fee is $1.50 per slice
- Welcome/Amenity Bag Delivery Fee - $3 per room
- Bar set up fee of $150 for each bar
- All decorations must be provided by the wedding party
- Dance floor is included in rental fee
- All food and beverage is taxed at 6% Michigan sales tax and 22% service charg