Winter is breathtaking in northern Michigan. With sparkling snow, and crisp air, the wedding of your dreams comes to life at the Inn at Bay Harbor. Featuring 123-guest accommodations, every room and suite has been fully appointed to cater to your every need.
Check-In & Check-Out
Check-in and check-out for the Inn at Bay Harbor, Crooked Tree Cottages, and Lakeside Cottages takes place at Inn at Bay Harbor. A credit card is required for check-in. Use of debit cards is discouraged due to checking account holds. Express check-out is available. Late check-out must be approved by Guest Services.
Inn at Bay Harbor • Check-in: 4pm, Check-out: 11am
Lakeside Cottages • Check-in: 4pm, Check-out: 11am
Crooked Tree Cottages • Check-in: 4pm, Check-out: 11am
BAY HARBOR GOLF CLUB
Overlooking the sweeping shoreline bluffs of The Links golf course and Little Traverse Bay.
Located in the lower level of the resort, our 3,000 square foot ballroom .
THE SAGAMORE ROOM
Seating wedding parties of up to 150 guests, The Sagamore Room offers a bright, lively setting for an intimate indoor-outdoor reception. French doors line the walls, inviting your guests to step out onto our spacious terrace and take in the fresh air - and the unparalleled views of Lake Michigan.
BAY HARBOR GOLF CLUB
Situated on elevated shorefront bluffs with uninterrupted views of Lake Michigan, Bay Harbor Golf Club is a reception setting like no other. From the traditional clubhouse to its storybook locale along The Quarry golf course, Bay Harbor Golf Club offers everything you need to create the ultimate wedding day. Allows seating for up to 150 guests.
With a grand 3,000 square foot ballroom, the Arlington provides plenty of luxurious space for large wedding parties, while preserving the sense of personality and intimacy that makes for an unforgettable wedding day. Allows seating for up to 150 guests.
- No lodging requirement for weddings November-April.
- Rates and 7% Resort Service Fee are subject to a 6% Michigan State Sales and Use Tax. Rates are also subject to a 5% Local Lodging Assessment.
- Rates are per room, per night.
- Should you wish to hold rooms, a formal agreement will be written, based on availability.
An initial deposit in the amount of $1,000 is due with the signed contract and 80% of the estimated check, excluding beverage service, is due 30 days prior to the event. Final balance, excluding beverage service, is due 5 days prior to the event. All deposits are non-refundable and coincide with cancellation fee if the event is to cancel.
- The Sagamore Room, Arlington Ball Room and Bay Harbor Golf Club ceremony rental fees of $1,500 includes chairs.
- The Sagamore Room and Arlington Ball Room rental fees of $6,000 arewaived and includes tables, chairs, white linens, glassware, flatware, chinaware, dance floor, set-up and tear down.
- Bay Harbor Golf Club rental fee of $3,500 includes tables, white wood chairs, white linens, glassware, flatware, chinaware, dance floor, set-up and tear down.
- All rental fees are subject to 6% Michigan sales tax and 22% service charge.
- All decoration must be provided by the wedding party.
- Entertainment ends at 11pm, the venue must be vacated by midnight.
- Wedding Party must meet a food and beverage minimum of $5,000.
- All food and beverage is subject taxed at 6% Michigan sales tax and 22% service charge.
- Bar set-up fee of $150 for each bar (applies to Inn at Bay Harbor or additional bars at Bay Harbor Golf Club).
- Cake service/cutting flat fee is $1.50 per slice.
- Food and Beverage minimum of $10,000, June-September; May & October minimum of $7,500 (Inn at Bay Harbor & Bay Harbor Golf Club)
- Sunday & Friday wedding food and beverage minimum of $7,500, June-September (Inn at Bay Harbor & Bay Harbor Golf Club)
- Cake Service/Cutting Flat Fee is $1.50 per slice
- Welcome/Amenity Bag Delivery Fee - $3 per room
- Bar set up fee of $150 for each bar
- All decorations must be provided by the wedding party
- Dance floor is included in rental fee
- All food and beverage is taxed at 6% Michigan sales tax and 22% service charg