Winter is breathtaking in northern Michigan. With sparkling snow, and crisp air, the wedding of your dreams comes to life at the Inn at Bay Harbor. Featuring 123-guest accommodations, every room and suite has been fully appointed to cater to your every need.
Check-In & Check-Out
Check-in and check-out for the Inn at Bay Harbor, Crooked Tree Cottages, and Lakeside Cottages takes place at Inn at Bay Harbor. A credit card is required for check-in. Use of debit cards is discouraged due to checking account holds. Express check-out is available. Late check-out must be approved by Guest Services.
Inn at Bay Harbor • Check-in: 4pm, Check-out: 11am
Lakeside Cottages • Check-in: 4pm, Check-out: 11am
Crooked Tree Cottages • Check-in: 4pm, Check-out: 11am
Located in the lower level of the resort, our 3,000 square foot ballroom .
THE SAGAMORE ROOM
Seating wedding parties of up to 150 guests, The Sagamore Room offers a bright, lively setting for an intimate indoor-outdoor reception. French doors line the walls, inviting your guests to step out onto our spacious terrace and take in the fresh air - and the unparalleled views of Lake Michigan.
With a grand 3,000 square foot ballroom, the Arlington provides plenty of luxurious space for large wedding parties, while preserving the sense of personality and intimacy that makes for an unforgettable wedding day. Allows seating for up to 150 guests.
- No lodging requirement for weddings November-April.
- Rates and 7% Resort Service Fee are subject to a 6% Michigan State Sales and Use Tax. Rates are also subject to a 5% Local Lodging Assessment.
- Rates are per room, per night.
- Should you wish to hold rooms, a formal agreement will be written, based on availability.
An initial deposit in the amount of $1,000 is due with the signed contract and 80% of the estimated check, excluding beverage service, is due 30 days prior to the event. Final balance, excluding beverage service, is due 5 days prior to the event. All deposits are non-refundable and coincide with cancellation fee if the event is to cancel.
- The Arlington Ball Room Ceremony rental fee of $1,500 includes chairs.
- The Sagamore Room and Arlington Ball Room rental fees for Receptions includes tables, signature chairs, white linens, glassware, flatware, chinaware, dance floor, set-up and tear down. Contact Sales Manager for pricing details.
- All rental fees are subject to 6% Michigan sales tax and 22% service charge.
- All decoration must be provided by the wedding party.
- Entertainment ends at 11pm, the venue must be vacated by midnight.
- Wedding Party must meet a food and beverage minimum of $5,000.
- All food and beverage is subject taxed at 6% Michigan sales tax and 22% service charge.
- Bar set-up fee of $150 for each bar.
- Cake Service/Cutting Flat Fee is $1.50 per slice
- Welcome/Amenity Bag Delivery Fee - $3 per room
- Gift Delivery is $3 per gift