Winter Wedding Policies
All weddings held November-April are considered winter weddings.
Check-In & Check-Out
Check-in and check-out for the Inn at Bay Harbor, Crooked Tree Cottages, and Lakeside Cottages takes place at Inn at Bay Harbor. A credit card is required for check-in. Use of debit cards is discouraged due to checking account holds. Express check-out is available. Late check-out must be approved by Guest Services.
Inn at Bay Harbor • Check-in: 4pm, Check-out: 11am
Lakeside Cottages • Check-in: 4pm, Check-out: 11am
Crooked Tree Cottages • Check-in: 4pm, Check-out: 11am
Ceremony and Reception
THE SAGAMORE ROOM
Seating wedding parties of up to 150 guests, The Sagamore Room offers a bright, lively setting for an intimate indoor-outdoor reception. French doors line the walls, inviting your guests to step out onto our spacious terrace and take in the fresh air - and the unparalleled views of Lake Michigan.
With a grand 3,000 square foot ballroom, the Arlington provides plenty of luxurious space for large wedding parties, while preserving the sense of personality and intimacy that makes for an unforgettable wedding day. Allows seating for up to 150 guests.
- No lodging requirement for weddings November-April.
- Rates and 10% Resort Service Fee are subject to a 6% Michigan State Sales and Use Tax. Rates are also subject to a 5% Local Lodging Assessment.
- Rates are per room, per night.
- Should you wish to hold rooms, a formal agreement will be written, based on availability.
An initial deposit in the amount of $1,000 is due with the signed contract and 80% of the estimated check, excluding beverage service, is due 30 days prior to the event. Final balance, excluding beverage service, is due 5 days prior to the event. All deposits are non-refundable and coincide with cancellation fee if the event is to cancel.
- The Ceremony rental fee of $1,500 includes chairs.
- The Sagamore Room and Arlington Ball Room rental fees for Receptions includes tables, signature chairs, white linens, glassware, flatware, chinaware, dance floor, set-up and tear down. Contact Sales Manager for pricing details.
- 125 capacity for inside The Sagamore Room with included signature chairs, maximum dining room capacity of 175 with white chiavari chairs (chiavari chair rental is an additional $1,000).
- All rental fees are subject to 6% Michigan sales tax and 22% service charge.
- All decorations must be provided by the wedding party.
- Set up available after breakfast service Saturday morning.
- Entertainment ends at 11pm, the venue must be vacated by midnight.
- Wedding Party must meet a food and beverage minimum of $5,000.
- All food and beverage is subject taxed at 6% Michigan sales tax and 22% service charge.
- Bar set-up fee of $150 for each bar.
- Cake Service/Cutting Flat Fee is $1.50 per slice
- Welcome/Amenity Bag Delivery Fee - $3 per room
- Gift Delivery is $3 per gift