Accommodations | Inn at Bay Harbor, Bay Harbor, MI
A Place Like No Other. At the Inn you’re invited to slip into a lifestyle that is equal parts rejuvenation and indulgence, to share the simple pleasures of peaceful, uninterrupted relaxation, and enjoy a well-deserved break. Explore our completely renovated accommodations and find how you'll unwind on your next trip.
Our mandatory Resort Activities Fee is calculated as 10% of the room rate per day, and includes:
- Shuttle service upon request to Petoskey's Gaslight District, Village at Bay Harbor, Bay Harbor Golf Club, Crooked Tree Golf Club, and Odawa Casino
- Enhanced Wi-Fi
- Valet parking (gratuity at guest discretion)
- Kilwins Chocolate amenity, bottled water, and microwavable popcorn in guest rooms
- Washer and dryer machines on the second floor
- Lakeside fire and s'mores upon request
- Two-hour beach cruiser rental
- Fly fishing instruction (Friday evening, Memorial Day-Labor Day)
- Range balls at Crooked Tree Golf Club and Bay Harbor Golf Club (Proper golf attire required, guests under 16 must be accompanied by a parent)
- Lawn games
- Snowshoe rental
- VIP Ski Locker Access at Boyne Mountain with complimentary valet parking, room for up to six peoples' gear, plus hot cocoa and coffee.