Make Magic with 8 Disney-Inspired Characters
Your little royals can meet, play, and dance with their favorite princesses
Enchantment awaits at the Inn at Bay Harbor’s Princess Gala! You and your young princesses and princes are invited to join eight Disney-inspired characters for a fairytale experience in the Arlington Ballroom. Honored guests can enjoy the royal treatment with delicious snacks and refreshments, meet-and-greets with each princess, character performances, and interactive activities!
Lodging Guests Get Early Access to Tickets
Reserve your lodging for a night or full weekend, November 17-19, and receive exclusive early access to Princess Gala tickets. The Monday after your lodging is booked, an email will be sent to you with an exclusive link to purchase Princess Gala tickets. Tickets for go on sale to the public on October 12.
General Admission • 50 per person
Includes admission to event, all activities, individual photo opportunities with princesses, snacks and refreshments
Preferred Seating • 65 per person
Includes admission to the event with preferred seating at a front row table, all activities, individual photo opportunities with princesses, snacks and refreshments, plus group photo opportunity with the princesses at the end of the event
Crowning Moment Add-On • 15
Cinderella will dub your little one a princess or prince for the day and provide a keepsake tiara or crown upon entry to the event.
Please Note: Both child and adult event attendees must have a ticket. Infants and children under 2 years old can attend free of charge on the lap of a ticketed adult. Due to the nature of this event, all ticket sales are final. All ticket prices include tax and gratuity.
Schedule & Events
- 2:30pm | Check-in available. Cinderella welcomes all guests, plus Crowning Moment for add-on ticket holders
- 2:45pm | Doors open. Snacks and treats are available to eat as children enjoy a coloring activity
- 3:05pm | Princesses grand entrance
- Elsa & Anna welcome guests and recite Royal Oath
- Princesses rotate tables for meet-and-greet and individual photos
- Princesses take the stage for performances and activities
- Guests invited onto the dance floor with princesses
- 4:30pm | Farewell
- 4:30-4:50pm | Preferred Seating ticket-holders: Group photo opportunity with all princesses
On the Menu
- Kettle Chips with French Onion Dip
- Apple Wedges with Caramel Dip
- Pita Chips with Hummus
- Vegetable Crudite with Garden Dip
- Assorted Cookies
- Fudge Brownies
- Lemonade and Strawberry Lemonade
- Water, Coffee, and Tea Stations
Princesses in Attendance
Beauty & The Beast
Princess & The Frog
The Little Mermaid
Tiaras & Crowns for Crowning Moment add-on ticket holders
Cinderella crowns a young guest princess for the day, during Crowning Moment add-on.
Princesses make their grand entrance and perform
Cinderella enjoys a special moment during meet-and-greets
Ariel and a young guest enjoys a special hug during meet-and-greets
Anna leads young guests around the ballroom during the 'Princess Parade' activity
Elsa gratefully receives a hand-drawn gift from a young guest during meet-and-greets.
Rapunzel dances with young guests
Princesses and guests enjoy dancing together at the end of the event