Valid for Apr 01 - May 31
In celebration of Michigan's growing reputation as one of the world's premier wine producing regions, we invite you to discover for yourself what people are talking about, particularly when it comes to Pinot Noirs.
Northern Michigan lies on the 45th parallel, exactly halfway between the equator and the north pole. This is important because other premier wine countries like Bordeaux, Burgundy, and Alsace also lie on the 45th parallel, and the addition of Lake Michigan's cool breezes creates ideal growing conditions for grapes. Experience the hospitality of our local wineries as you tour the Bay View Wine Trail, boasting 10 charming vineyards for you to visit all within a short drive from the Inn at Bay Harbor. With prices starting at $197 per night, please join us in raising a glass as we toast Michigan wines—cheers!
THE MICHIGAN WINE EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Overnight accommodations for two
- Breakfast for two
- A bottle of Black Star Farms award-winning Arcturos Pinot Noir, noted for its aromas of violets and plums, followed by fruit forward flavors of dark cherries, currants and complementary oak in the finish
- In-room delivery upon arrival of our house-made Charcuterie Board featuring cured meats, artisan cheeses, house-pickled vegetables, and preserves with a grilled baguette
- Complimentary valet parking
- Complimentary shuttle service to the Village at Bay Harbor and Petoskey's historic Gaslight District
All rates are subject to tax and resort fees. Restrictions may apply. Gratuities and service charges are additional.