Wake up to the lake and witness the beauty of the Inn and the Lake Michigan shoreline springing to life! Feel the lake breeze with springtime in the air during a round of early season golf, or a stroll along our beach searching for Petoskey stones. Soak in the splendor of the season at scenic local wineries, or along the Little Traverse Wheelway on a leisurely bike ride.
Your Experience Includes:
- Overnight accommodations in one of our several room configurations or spacious suites
- Breakfast for two each morning from The Sagamore Room
- Outdoor hot tub (year-round) and pool (seasonal, opens mid to late May)
- Shuttle service to Village at Bay Harbor, Downtown Petoskey's historic Gaslight District, Crooked Tree Golf Club, and Bay Harbor Golf Club
- Included beach cruiser bicycles, e-bike rentals available
- Range balls at Crooked Tree Golf Club and Bay Harbor Golf Club
- Fitness Center
- Valet parking
Please note, golf courses open May 4, bike rentals available beginning in May.
Wake Up to the Lake
Whether a girls trip or a getaway for just the two of you, ride the wave of an amazing spring escape! Plan a day relaxing at the resort, or exploring the area's long list of activities.