Lunar RenewalWellness Retreat
A Curated Lineup of Wellness Experiences
Join us to reset and re-focus on your wellbeing alongside the new moon
Harness the power of a new moon to set new intentions as you join us for a unique weekend of classes and practices, curated to help you reset, recharge, and reconnect.
Facilitator Amanda, alongside Tiffany of Yoga Roots and Natalie of Flora Bae Home, will guide guests through an all-inclusive weekend of events featuring yoga, sound bathing, and more. Settle in at our serene lakefront hotel and enjoy a group experience that includes a Friday welcome, six unique sessions, four mindful meals, and time to explore or relax in our beautiful region.
Lunar Renewal Wellness Retreat • $359 per person
Includes admission to each session Friday-Sunday, breakfast, lunch, and dinner on Saturday, breakfast on Sunday, and retreat gift
All fitness and experience levels are welcome
Exclusive Lodging Rates • Starting at $169 per night
Use the link below to reserve your stay with specially priced lodging for retreat guests. Available for stays March 8-10, 2024.
Schedule & Events
Friday | Welcome New Friends
6-7pm | Tea and Welcome Meet & Greet (optional)
- Stop in The Spa to meet our Facilitator, Amanda. Light refreshments and artisan snacks provided.
- Guests will receive a shopping discount
Saturday | A Day of Self-Care
8-9am | Breakfast in The Sagamore Room
9:15-10:30am, Session 1 | Welcome & Yoga Session
- Welcome, review itinerary for the day and write intentions
- Yoga and Sound Experience with Amanda
- Awaiting each guest will be a retreat gift to help support their experience
11am-noon, Session 2 | Guided Nature Experience with Amanda
- Outdoor walk and meditation experience
Noon-12:45pm, Lunch | Mindful Seasonal Lunch in the Arlington Ballroom
1-2pm, Session 3 | Create Your Own Sage Bundle
- Hands-on class to create a customized sage bundle with Natalie Lauzon of Flora Bae Home
- Discussion on how to create a mindful space for self care in your home
- All materials provided
2-5pm | Solo Reflection Time
- During this time, guests have the afternoon free. You may elect to schedule spa services, Afternoon Tea, rest, or venture into town
5-6:30pm, Session 4 | Ear Acupuncture & Sound Bath
- Tiffany Leanu of Yoga Roots joins us to offer guests relaxing acupuncture in conjunction with quartz crystal singing bowls from Amanda
7-8:30pm | Three-Course Mindful Seasonal Dinner in The Sagamore Room
- A chef-prepared meal in our waterfront dining room. Vegetarian option available.
8:45-9:45pm, Session 5 | Fire Ceremony
- The final session of the day, gather around the Inn's lakefront bonfire under the night sky for reflection on the day and on the future, guided by Amanda.
Sunday | Until We Meet Again
7-11am | Breakfast in The Sagamore Room
- Guests are welcome to enjoy breakfast (available 7-11am) before or after the final session
8-9:30am, Session 6 | Laughter Yoga & Goodbyes
- Energize with a unique laughter yoga session lead by Tiffany of Yoga Roots
- Closing comments & goodbyes with Amanda
What to Bring
- Yoga mat for Yoga and Sound Bathing
- Warm, comfortable clothing for Sound Bathing experiences
- Warm coat and comfortable shoes for outdoor activities
All fitness and experience levels are welcome.
Please Note: This event is open to the public and lodging guests ages 16 and up, minors must be accompanied by an adult. Admission and lodging must be purchased separately. Due to the nature of this event, all ticket sales are final.