The Champions Golf Package
- Play on your choice of 10 award-winning courses while enjoying an Inn at Bay Harbor stay.
When is a round of golf more than just a game? When you discover a place like no other, the Inn at Bay Harbor. Designed in homage to the grand hotels of the late 19th century, the Inn stands as the embodiment of fine living resting on the shore of Lake Michigan's Little Traverse Bay. Home to the highly lauded 27-hole Arthur Hills' designed Bay Harbor Golf Club with awe-inspiring views around every corner and stretched along miles of freshwater coastline, The Champions Golf Package offers a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
The Champions Golf Package includes play on choice of 10 award-winning courses in the heart of America's Summer Golf Capital, including all three routings at Bay Harbor Golf Club, as well as Crooked Tree Golf Club, and sister courses The Heather, Arthur Hills, Donald Ross Memorial, and The Moor at Boyne Highlands, and The Alpine and The Monument at Boyne Mountain.
Courses open for the season on May 14, 2020!
Your Experience Includes:
- Overnight accommodations at Inn at Bay Harbor for two guests
- 18 holes of golf based on two people per day on choice of 10 courses
- Breakfast for two in The Sagamore Room
- Club storage, range balls, and unlimited access to practice facilities
- Resort valet parking
- Shuttle transportation to Bay Harbor Golf Club and Crooked Tree Golf Club, Petoskey's historic Gaslight District, and Village at Bay Harbor
All rates are subject to tax and resort fees. Restrictions may apply. Gratuities and service charges are additional. Cannot be combined with any other promotion or offer.