Inn at Bay HarborGuest Directory
Front DeskDial 0, or 4000
Room & Resort Information
Check-in time is 4pm.
Check out time is 11am. Should you require a later departure time, please speak to Reception to check for availability and additional charges. An area is provided for luggage storage should a late check-out not be possible.
Face masks are not required at the resort, however, if you would be more comfortable wearing one, we respect and support your decision. If you would like a face mask, you may request one at the Reception Desk.
To navigate to a certain channel, use the remote keypad to enter the channel number, including the decimal point.
Network • ChannelWGTU- ABC 8.1WWTV- CBS 8.2CW 100 + (SD) 9.1WFQX- FOX 9.2WPBN- NBC 10.1WCMV- PBS 10.2FS Detroit 11.1FS Detroit Plus 11.2Big Ten Network 12.1BTN Extra 12.2Weather Channel 13.1Fox Sports 1 13.2ESPN 23.1ESPN2 23.2ESPN U 24.1ESPNews 24.2NFL Network 25.1Golf 25.2MLB Network 26.1NBC Sports Network 26.2Velocity 27.1FOX News Channel 27.2CNN 27.3HLN 28.1CNBC 28.2MSNBC 28.3Fox Business Network 28.4Bloomberg 29.1TNT 29.2TBS 30.1FX 30.2FXX 31.1USA 31.2A&E 31.3AMC 31.4Bravo 32.1Oxygen 32.2TLC 32.3
Network • ChannelOWN 32.4Paramount 33.1WGN America 33.2SyFy 33.3Food Network 33.4History Channel 34.1Lifetime 34.2Hallmark Channel 34.3HGTV 34.4GSN 35.1Investigation Discovery 35.2Turner Classic Movies 35.3TV Land 35.4Freeform 36.1Travel Channel 36.2TruTV 36.3Comedy Central 36.4E! 37.1National Geographic 37.2Discovery 37.3Animal Planet 37.4WE TV 38.1Univision 38.2MTV 38.3MTV 2 38.4VH-1 39.1CMT-East 39.2BET 39.3Disney Channel 39.4Disney XD 40.1Disney Jr 40.2Nickelodeon 40.3Nick Jr 41.1Cartoon Network 41.2HBO 42.1HBO 2 42.2HBO Family 42.3HBO Signature 42.4
All local and long distance calls are complimentary.
• Rates for operator-assisted calls are available upon request at AT&T Consumer Services, 800.222.0300.
• We use AT&T for direct-dialed long distance calls.
• You may obtain free AT&T rate information for the number you are calling by dialing 9+0+area code+number+0.
• Stay on the line for the AT&T operator.ROOM-TO-ROOMDial 4+room numberLOCALDial 9+numberLONG DISTANCEDial 9+1+area code+numberTOLL-FREEDial 9+1+toll-free numberINTERNATIONALDial 9+001+country code+city code+numberWait for tone. Enter your credit card account number.International rates apply.
Housekeeping currently offers a daily refresh service during stayovers at the hotel, which includes trash removal, fresh towels and toiletries, coffee pod refills, and bed-making. To request full housekeeping services during your stay, please dial 4100 from your room. For same day service, kindly make your request by 2pm.
A self-service ice machine is located on the Main Level at the west end entrance toward the pool.Or simply dial “0” and we would be delighted to deliver it to you.
HOT TUB • Open 8am-10pm
Located outdoors on the northwest corner of the property, use the northwest exit on the Main Level.
Pool towels are available at the northwest pool exit, as well as at the pool. Please do not use the towels provided in your room.
Locker rooms are available, access is granted with your room key.
Hot Tub is 104°
Pool is closed for 2022 season. Hot Tub is open year-round!FITNESS CENTER • Open 24/7Located on the Main Level, next to the Inn Café.
Access is granted with your room key.BUSINESS CENTER • Open 24/7Located on the Lower Level, next to the main staircase.
Wireless printing is available from anywhere in the hotel. Connect to Wi-Fi, upload your document, and enter the 6-digit code you are given at the keypad on the printer.
The Inn at Bay Harbor is smoke-free—including your guest room.A $350 recovery fee per incident will be applied to your guest folio for smoking in your guest room.
The designated smoking area is located outside the front of the hotel near the flag poles.
Washers and dryers are located on the second floor, and are available between 9am–9pm. Use of these facilities is included with your stay.
Service is available Monday through Friday. Please fill out the request form in your closets to request this service.
AIRPORT TRANSPORTATIONThe Reception Desk can arrange for an airport shuttle service with advance notice.Mackinaw Shuttle • 9+1+231.539.7005PUBLIC TRANSPORTATIONAround the Clock Taxi • 9+1+231.881.5491Odawa Casino Shuttle • 9+1+877.442.6464*Uber and Lyft are also available in the local areaCAR RENTALAvis • 9+1+800.331.1212Budget • 9+1+800.527.7000Enterprise • 9+1+800.736.8222Hertz • 9+1+800.654.3131National • 9+1+800.227.7368
AIRPORTSPellston Regional Airport (24 miles)231.539.8442Delta: 231.539.8423Cherry Capital Airport (63 miles)231.947.2250American Airlines: 800.433.7300Delta: 800.221.1212United Airlines: 800.864.8331Gerald R. Ford International Airport (200 miles)616.233.6000Detroit Metropolitan Airport (279 miles)734.247.7678BOARDING PASS KIOSKGet a jump on your travel day by printing your boarding pass at our Boarding Pass Kiosk located in the Business Center.
If you'd prefer to dial from your cell phone, simply dial 231.439 before the extension.
Front Desk • 4000
Concierge • 4003
The Spa • 4046
Room Service • 4058
Bay Harbor Golf Club • 4029
Crooked Tree Golf Club • 4030
Shuttle Service Reservations • 4000
Housekeeping • 4100
Valet & Bell Services • 4100
Lost & Found • 4036
Security • 4100
Safety & Security
Emergencies • 911
Other Emergencies • 4100
Hotel Security • 4100
• Lock your door securely using all locking devices when you arein your room and always use the viewport to identify visitors.
• Before opening your guest room door, ask for identification.
• Associates are required to wear nametags
• If you’re uncertain about anyone who comes to your door, call the Reception Desk.
• Do not leave money or other valuables in your suite. The Inn provide scomplimentary safe deposit boxes for your use at the Reception Desk.
• An escort to and from your vehicle is available upon request.EMERGENCY PROCEDURESWhen you arrive, we recommend that you take a few precautionary steps, as when you check into any hotel:• Locate emergency exits.• Carefully review the map on the back of your guest room door.• Locate the nearest fire extinguishers and fire alarms.• Pull station alarms are located on each floor.• In the event of an emergency, pull the alarm nearest the problem.Fire SafetyThe Inn at Bay Harbor is equipped with a modern, efficient fire emergency system, which includes a sprinkler system and smoke detectors in guest rooms and hallways. We want to make sure you are prepared to exit if any of our detection systems sound a warning.We ask that you familiarize yourself with the following procedures:Exiting the Hotel• Take your key.• Test your door for heat or smoke before opening it.• If the hallway is clear, exit by the nearest stairwell.• Do not use elevators.If your door feels warm or is impassable:• Place wet towels at the base of the door.• Dial “0”, giving your name and room number.• Turn off your air conditioner or heater to keep smoke from entering the room.• Get down on the floor to avoid inhaling smoke.
Outlet Hours & Details
Vintage Chophouse | Wine Bar
Lunch, dinner, and bar service
The Inn Cafe
Starbucks coffee and espresso, hot lunch menu, grab-and-go food items, ice cream, sundries, and souvenirs
Near outdoor pool. Lunch, light bites, bar service.
Closed for 2022 season.
Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and bar service, delivered to your room or suite.
Available for Inn hotel guests only.
The Links Grille
Lunch, light bites, dinner, and bar service at Bay Harbor Golf Club
Wednesday- Saturday, 11am-9pm
Main level, east end
Main level, west end.
State-of-the-art facilities and equipment. Cubbies, headphones, and water station.
Daily, 24 hours
Pool & Hot Tub
Seasonal outdoor pool, year-round outdoor hot tub.
Day-of reservations required.
We're happy to help you make reservations, discover activities, and more, so you can make the most of your time here.
Lower level, near lobby staircase.
Daily, 24 hours
Pool & Hot Tub - Pool and Hot Tub
Pool & Hot Tub
Biking - Biking
Fitness & Wellness Classes - Fitness Classes
Fitness & Wellness Classes
Golf - Golf
Afternoon Tea - Afternoon Tea
Time Well Spent
Lawn Games - Lawn Games
Bonfire & S'mores - S'mores
Bonfire & S'mores
The Spa - Spa & Salon
Immerse Yourself in Luxury
How can we help?
Dial 4003 from your room or suite, or feel free to stop by the Concierge desk, located near Reception in the lobby to get help from our experienced team with reservations, activities, local knowledge, and more.
Enjoy 10% discount on your tickets to experience SkyBridge Michigan, located at Boyne Mountain. Discount validated with your lodging confirmation number.
Petoskey Wine Region
Self-guided tour of 13 local wineries, see Reception Desk for brochure.
Village at Bay Harbor
Meander down to Main Street of Village at Bay Harbor, with charming shops and eateries along a cobblestone street leading to scenic Bay Harbor Lake Marina.
On the Water
Experience the waters of northern Michigan firsthand with boats, kayaks, paddleboards, and more.
Avalanche Bay Indoor Waterpark
Family fun where it's always 84 degrees, located at Boyne Mountain.
Lodging guests receive a 10% discount on day passes.
Take a self-guided tour of northern Michigan's own historic French Renaissance castle, located in Charlevoix. Inn guests receive a discounted entry rate.
Tuesday-Sunday • 10am-4pm
Earl Young Mushroom Houses
Discover up to 20 of Charlevoix’s unique and historic “Mushroom Houses” with guided tours.
By Appointment, 231.445.0700
Crooked Tree Arts Center
Explore local and national art exhibitions in the heart of downtown Petoskey, plus concerts and events.
Click on Event titles for details.